Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where do I find the HQDA Comprehensive Review Info Vault?

A: Using a Common Access Card (CAC), access the OAA Customer portal at https://securecac.hqda.pentagon.mil/oaacustomer/comp.aspx.

Q: How do I make an appointment for an official military Department of the Army (DA) file photograph or official portrait?

A: For assistance, visit the Army Multimedia and Visual Information Directorate (AMVID) website at http://www.hqda.army.mil/amvid/.

Q: How do I apply for OAA jobs?

A: Find OAA job openings at http://www.oaa.army.mil/EmploymentVacancies.aspx. Each job announcement includes application instructions.

Q: Where can I find Army conference policies, guidance and templates?

A: Using a Common Access Card (CAC), access the Army conferences web page at https://securecac.hqda.pentagon.mil/oaacustomer/conferences.aspx.

Q: Are physical fitness facilities available for OAA employees?

A: Physical fitness facilities and activities are provided at the Pentagon Athletic Center in the Pentagon and annexes in Crystal City and the Mark Center. All active-duty, reserve military, and DoD civilian personnel in the National Capital Region with Pentagon access are eligible to become members of the PAC. Civilian personnel include contractor employees, technical representatives, and employees of military banking facilities and credit unions who work at the Mark Center and on the Pentagon Reservation full-time in support of the DoD mission. Find additional information at http://www.pentagonathleticcenter.army.mil. The HQDA Wellness Center at Fort Belvoir, Virginia is open to HQDA - Fort Belvoir government Civilian and military employees and does not require a membership. Find additional information on OAA's Customer Website (Common Access Card required for access) at https://securecac.hqda.pentagon.mil/oaacustomer/hqdawellness.aspx.

Q: Where can I find information regarding military service records, replacing military awards/decorations, etc.?

A: For further assistance, visit the National Personnel Records Center website at http://www.archives.gov/veterans.

Q: How do I correct an error in my Army military records?

A: For further assistance, visit the Army Review Boards Agency website at http://arba.army.pentagon.mil/.

Q: Who do I contact for help with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

A: Should medical attention be required, contact your local VA Hospital or Veterans Center to determine the type of help you need. Call the VA Health Benefits Service Center toll free at 1-877-222-VETS. You can also contact the VA online at http://www.va.gov.

Q: How do I submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for Army information?

A: The Army Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Office maintains a listing of all Army offices that receive and process FOIA requests at https://www.rmda.army.mil/foia/RMDA-FOIA-Act.html.